For years, the Internet has provided us some of the funniest cat videos to date. Especially on TikTok, users have been filling millions of ‘for you’ pages with short, hilarious snippets of our feline friends. Check out some of our favorites that are sure to make you chuckle.
1. Nightmare fuel.
Who made this cat mad?
2. I think your cat disagrees with your home décor.
Not even fazed.
3. Complete and utter chaos.
This cat doesn’t have a care in the world.
4. Peace was never an option.
Tiny but powerful.
5. That’s one way to teach him a lesson.
He looks like he would do it again.
6. I love this song.
7. This cat woke up and chose violence.
I bet you’ve never seen a cat throw an uppercut.
8. I think the answer is yes.
He didn’t even think twice.
9. He went into anti-gravity mode.
I don’t think he’s ever coming back.
He’s a star.
Travel Facts - Krabi, Thailand
- Many tourists in Thailand prefer Krabi over Phuket as it has well-developed areas, especially for guests with sophisticated tastes. But if you're one of those who would like to avoid big crowds, Krabi is the place for you. It is also cheaper.
- May to November is Krabi's rainy season. Bring a jacket and buy an umbrella once you're there. Needless to say, the best time to come here is from November to March for a more friendly climate.
- Krabi has many beaches. Consider visiting Railay Beach which you may reach by chartering a boat. Don't forget to pack up your summer clothing and sunglasses. You may also opt to bring along your snorkels and diving gear to enjoy swimming in its beautiful greenish-blue water.
- Krabi has a calmer atmosphere than many of the more densely populated areas of Thailand. It is perfect for those who like to move around and discover new places beyond the beach, like climbing the limestone cliffs of Railay or exploring the Pranang Cave.
- If you want to experience how it feels to get away from it all and live by simplistic means, you can get yourself a bamboo hut on Koh Lanta Yai, an island that's part of the Ko Lanta archipelago. This is the ultimate counterpart to modern life.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the site owner or any brands and companies mentioned here. Any content provided by our bloggers or authors are of their opinion, and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything. This article is purely for reference purposes and does not constitute professional advice and may not be reflective of the best choice for your unique situation. This site strives to provide as much accurate information as possible; however, sometimes products, prices, and other details are subject to change. Therefore, this site does not verify for the accuracy of the information presented in this article. This site does not assume any liability for any sort of damages arising from your use of this site and any third party content and services.