It’s hard to believe, but the holiday season is fast approaching, and that means holiday parties. A sure-fire way to turn ho-ho-ho into ha-ha-ha is to have some festive, hilarious jokes on hand for any social gathering. Check out 10 Christmas-themed jokes that are sure to get you in the mood for the holidays!
Celeb Facts - Celebrity Bathrooms To Inspire Your Next Remodel
- Mandy Moore's freestanding master tub showcases stunning views of the California mountains. Moore had designer Sarah Sherman Samuel create a custom brass floor inlay set in terrazzo. Moore reportedly said Terrazzo is a dying art, costly and laborious, but so worth it.
- Erin Wasson's Malibu home is filled with carefully chosen artwork. That theme extends all the way to the bathroom, where she has an abstract painting overlooking her stone-stepped tub. The master bathroom is done in neutrals, but her powder room is a metallic red wallpaper that originated with the house in the 50s.
- Stephen Shadley designed Jennifer Aniston's bathroom all in marble with Waterworks finishes. Aniston wanted to make her home a sanctuary. Hence, she utilized garden designer Marcello Villano and landscape architect Anne Attinger in her outdoor spaces. She wanted a bathroom with a view.
- Ashley Tisdale's Hollywood Hills home is a quiet place for her to retreat, but her favorite room in the house is her bathroom. She has said soaking in the tub serves as her daily escape. The bathroom is sleek and modern, with views of the hills that Tisdale says reminds her how small she is in this giant world.
- Jensen and Danneel Ackles were inspired to redo their bathroom in their Austin, Texas home based on a spread in Architectural Digest. The features showcased the home of Niel Patrick Harris and husband David Burtka's home. The style is rustic contemporary with stunning lake views.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the site owner or any brands and companies mentioned here. Any content provided by our bloggers or authors are of their opinion, and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything. This article is purely for reference purposes and does not constitute professional advice and may not be reflective of the best choice for your unique situation. This site strives to provide as much accurate information as possible; however, sometimes products, prices, and other details are subject to change. Therefore, this site does not verify for the accuracy of the information presented in this article. This site does not assume any liability for any sort of damages arising from your use of this site and any third party content and services.