If you're older than 20, it's likely you've seen how much the world has transformed from your childhood to now. From weekly trips to Blockbuster to playing Oregon Trail like it was your job, check out these 10 nostalgia-inducing memories that kids these days can't relate to.
1. Be kind and rewind!
The joy of going to Blockbuster to rent a movie.
2. The ultimate power move.
The satisfaction of closing your flip phone to show you're mad.
3. It didn't always take a click of a button.
Inserting a VHS tape into a VCR to watch a movie or to record something.
4. We once weren't blessed with the invention of the GPS.
Finding your way with giant folding maps and car atlases.
5. Sharing is caring?
Sharing a single landline with your entire family.
6. An iconic game.
Dying of dysentery on the Oregon Trail.
7. The struggle was very real.
Struggling to find the right CD.
8. Rest in Peace to all abandoned Tamagotchi pets.
Watching your Tamagotchi die.
9. The coolest doll that you just had to have.
Begging your parents for a Cabbage Patch Kid.
10. The best candy container to line your bedroom shelves.
Collecting Pez dispensers like it was your job.