There’s nothing like a dad joke to make you thoroughly cringe and burst out laughing all at once. But while dad jokes may be corny, that doesn’t mean they can’t be legitimately funny.
Whether we like to admit to it or not, dad jokes can serve as the perfect icebreaker for any uncomfortable situation. Find the best dad joke to crack at your next barbecue, PTA meeting, or any other place you see fit with our list of 20 dad jokes that are actually funny!
20. What’s Forrest Gump’s Facebook password?
19. What did the fisherman say to the magician?
Pick a cod, any cod.
18. Why does Snoop Dogg always carry an umbrella?
17. To whoever stole my copy of Microsoft Office, I will find you.
You have my Word!
16. What do you call a hippie’s wife?
15. Do you think glass coffins will be a success?
Remains to be seen.
14. The secret service isn’t allowed to yell “Get down!” anymore when the president is about to be attacked.
They have to yell, “Donald Duck!”
13. Yesterday, I was washing the car with my son.
He said, “Dad, can’t you just use a sponge?”
12. What sound does a witches car make?
11. What concert costs just 45 cents?
50 Cent featuring Nickelback.
10. This graveyard looks overcrowded.
People must be dying to get in there!
9. Why do you never see elephants hiding in trees?
Because they’re so good at it!
8. Today, my son asked “Can I have a book mark?” and I burst into tears.
11 years old and he still doesn’t know my name is Brian.
7. How do you make holy water?
You boil the hell out of it.
6. What do you call someone with no body and no nose?
5. What is the least spoken language in the world?
4. 3 unwritten rules of life…
3. What does the horse say after it tripped?
“Help! I’ve fallen and I can’t giddyup!”
2. My wife is really mad at the fact that I have no sense of direction.
So I packed up my stuff and right.
1. What do you call a man who can’t stand?
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the site owner or any brands and companies mentioned here. Any content provided by our bloggers or authors are of their opinion, and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything. This article is purely for reference purposes and does not constitute professional advice and may not be reflective of the best choice for your unique situation. This site strives to provide as much accurate information as possible; however, sometimes products, prices, and other details are subject to change. Therefore, this site does not verify for the accuracy of the information presented in this article. This site does not assume any liability for any sort of damages arising from your use of this site and any third party content and services.