The 2019 Infiniti Q70 ranks well among other luxury midsize cars, so it only makes sense that it is one of the most sought-out vehicles on the market today. The new Infiniti Q70 delivers quite a strong engine performance that makes it stand out from its preceding models. It also offers an incredibly spacious cabin along with many added features, making it a worthy investment for most drivers out there.
Plenty of Features to Explore
The 2019 Q70 comes in four different models: the 3.7 Luxe, 3.7 Luxe AWD, 5.6 Luxe, and 5.6 Luxe AWD. Prices begin with the standard, lowest base trim, the 3.7 Luxe, at $50,400. This price tag is relatively modest for other luxury vehicles in its class.
Drivers can upgrade to a Sport package that offers 20-inch wheels, firmer suspension, a 16-speaker Bose stereo, upgraded brakes, magnesium paddle shifters, and a powerful rear sunshade. Along with these features, everyone will find the overall aesthetic of the vehicle to be quite sleek and classy.
It is overall comparable to a sports sedan with effective steering and brakes. This all means that the comfort this vehicle is known for doesn’t come at the sacrifice of strong performance. The engine is always calm with various isolating features to add to the 2019 model’s already exemplary comfort.
The interior has plenty to boast about, too. The high-quality cabin brings this year model up a notch: the console and dashboard wrap quite nicely around the driver, ensuring added support.
A Great Driving Experience
Regardless of most road conditions, drivers will find it fairly easy to get through difficult areas. The upgraded brakes certainly bring a lot to the table, although that’s not all of the added safety features that this vehicle offers. Better yet, the engine will not deteriorate if drivers have to use their brakes suddenly or vigorously, which is a fantastic feature for new drivers.
Quick Recap: Pros
- One of the main benefits of this car is the spacious, comfortable, and supportive seating. Many luxury cars lack this spaciousness, making the Q70 competitive in its class.
- The powerful V8 engine won’t give passengers discomfort. This is because the engine is designed to withstand all road and speed conditions. So, all in all, ride quality in its entirety is absolutely phenomenal with this 2019 Infiniti vehicle.
- In terms of luxury cars, it is quite affordable in pricing. There are 4 trim configurations, all of which have 7-speed automatic and auto-manual features.
Quick Recap: Cons
- One of the only distinguishing drawbacks to this vehicle? It has the tendency to lag when compared to other cars of its kind.
- Gas mileage is also relatively low for all configurations. The best fuel economy goes to the lowest trim level, the Q70 3.7 Luxe, at 18 MPG in the city and 25 MPG on the highway.
Overall, in terms of pricing and positive features, this vehicle is well worth the investment. Drivers will get the feel of a luxury car and all its capabilities without having to break the bank. Many dealerships will also work with prospective buyers in terms of pricing to offer monthly installments that make it more affordable. Comfort, power, and luxury at an affordable rate? It’s possible with this 2019 upgrade!