Our friend at Gold Pony did a great review on the 2019 Subaru Impreza, check it out.
Celeb Facts - Celebrities Who Suffer From Ocd (obsessive-compulsive Disorder)
- World-famous soccer player David Beckham has discussed his OCD several times. He revealed to Independent that he has tried to stop his OCD, but it hasn't worked. One of his obsessive behaviors is the pain he feels when getting a tattoo.
- The 20th-century American magnate Howard Hughes died in 1976, at least partly due to his severe OCD. There is a famous story about Hughes spending four months in a darkened movie screening room, never once leaving. While in the room, the billionaire stored his urine in bottles.
- Katy Perry has admitted to being a germaphobe and does some pretty intense cleaning rituals in her home. She has called herself "Howard Huges" when it comes to germs. She also admitted in an interview that she also has a need to put everything in alphabetical order.
- Leonardo DiCaprio portrayed Howard Hughes in a film about the billionaire's life ."The Aviator" displayed Hughes' struggle with OCD to which DiCaprio has also admitted having. Dicaprio's OCD is nowhere as severe as Huges, but the actor said one of his compulsions is to walk through doors several times.
- Lena Dunham made a name for herself by writing and starring in "Girls." The HBO show deals with many of her real-life battles with OCD. She told Vogue one of her goals is to make the discussion about OCD more mainstream. She wants to teach kids that it's okay to say 'I'm anxious.'
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the site owner or any brands and companies mentioned here. Any content provided by our bloggers or authors are of their opinion, and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything. This article is purely for reference purposes and does not constitute professional advice and may not be reflective of the best choice for your unique situation. This site strives to provide as much accurate information as possible; however, sometimes products, prices, and other details are subject to change. Therefore, this site does not verify for the accuracy of the information presented in this article. This site does not assume any liability for any sort of damages arising from your use of this site and any third party content and services.