There is no secret to getting a great deal on a new truck. It takes research, persistence and knowing exactly what you want, what you need and what you would like to have if you budget allows for it.
To get the best possible deal on a new truck follow these simple steps:
- Research the features and options you want on the manufacturer website. (We suggest going through the build feature that most major automakers have. It will give you the best idea of what is available.)
- Decide what features and options are must haves, would like to have or only if I get a great deal.
- Search several local dealers. This is where the rubber meets the road. To get the best deal you must shop dealers against each other and tell them that you are actively shopping their competition as well.
- Don’t stop pitching each dealer against the other until all but one says they can not meet or beat your current price.
[td_block_21 post_ids=”984, 1053, 581, 353″ sort=”popular”]
Money Facts - All About Investing
- 1891: Asa Candler invests $2,300 in Coca-Cola - sellf for $25 million
- John Gray was one of the first investors in Ford - an investment that paid off as $26 million in 1919
- 1929: Jesse Livermore shorts the stock market - after the market crashes, he makes $100 million
- 1987: Paul Tudor Jones shorts Black Monday - he nets $100 million
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the site owner or any brands and companies mentioned here. Any content provided by our bloggers or authors are of their opinion, and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything. This article is purely for reference purposes and does not constitute professional advice and may not be reflective of the best choice for your unique situation. This site strives to provide as much accurate information as possible; however, sometimes products, prices, and other details are subject to change. Therefore, this site does not verify for the accuracy of the information presented in this article. This site does not assume any liability for any sort of damages arising from your use of this site and any third party content and services.