Everyone is unique; so why do most fashion companies make clothing that only fits a narrow range of people? If you’re looking for quality, stylish clothing that suits your frame, you’re in luck. We’re taking a look at some of the best brands for big and tall clothing (along with some amazing deals on their hottest styles).
JCPenney is well-known for its affordable, sensible fashion. They also have diverse offerings in their Big & Tall sections.
From polos to t-shirts and khakis to gym shorts, JCP’s Big & Tall collection for men has a little bit of everything to suit any style or occasion.
JCP is currently having a massive sale:
- High-quality suit jackets originally $299 are now just $150
- Comfy, colorful crew-neck t-shirts are now $9.59, on sale from their original $20 price
- Stretchy cargo shorts that were originally $50 can now be yours for just $17.59
- Stylish polo shirts are now just $20 each
Taller women know the struggle of having to sacrifice style simply to find something that fits right. Not anymore, thanks to JCP’s extensive catalogue.
- A sleeveless midi shift dress (originally $46) is now on sale for $23.99
- A cool $52 romper is now on sale for $25.59
- Everyone needs to grab a sleeveless tank (originally $22-$24) that are currently going for $10.39-$12.79
For curvier women, JCP once again does not disappoint, offering plenty of styles to flatter any frame.
- Mid-rise skinny jeans with colorful designs (originally $49) are now on sale for $29.59
- Gorgeous Worthington women’s v-neck dresses are on sale for $30.39 (down from $64)
- Cozy Liz Claiborne long sleeve crew-neck t-shirts are on sale for $10.39 (down from $22)
JCPenney is quite affordable compared to many other brands. Best of all, they’re currently offering a 30-50% off sale on Big & Tall items! Simply visit their official website and use the provided codes to save big. Individual items are marked off with specialized codes. Other deals include:
- An extra 30% off with a JCP Credit Card and using the promo code EXTRA3
- Another 25% off orders of $75+ when you use the promo code EXTRA3
- Free shipping is available for orders that are $49+
Dress with confidence when you shop KingSize. Established in 1920, this brand has 100 years of experience; they know how to make stylish clothes that look and feel great on larger and taller frames.
Men’s activewear, accessories, suits, pajamas, shoes… anything you want, you can grab here.
- Shrink-Less™ tees (originally $29.99) are now on sale for $27.99; you can save more if you buy 3 ($60) or 5 at once ($90)
- Grab a heavyweight long sleeve Boulder Creek tee for just $32.99 (originally $34.99), or grab 3 for $60 or 5 for $90
- Snag a premium Pima cotton crewneck short sleeve shirt for just $32.99 ($2 discount)
- Heavy duty, 5-pocket denim shorts are now on sale for $29.99 (originally $59.99)
- Boulder Creek cargo shorts (originally $59.99) are now on sale for $35.99
Make use of their 4th of July sale, which offers select styles up to 70% off! You can score an additional 30% off coupon when you sign up for their official email list.
Dream of clothes that hug every curve in just the right way? Look no further than Woman Within’s diverse selection of swimsuits, dresses, pajamas, and more.
- Short sleeve cutout cold-shoulder t-shirts with adorable prints are on sale for $6.99-$21.99 (originally $21.99-$26.99)
- Straight-leg linen pants for rocking any summer outfit are on sale for $11.99-$34.99 (originally $36.99-$39.99)
- Grab the perfect crewneck t-shirt for $4.99-$14.99 (originally $14.99)
- A beautiful printed crinkle dress can be yours for just $19.99-$44.99 (originally $59.99-$64.99)
Save big for a limited time.
- Make use of their 75% off 4th of July sale on select items
- Save $20 when you sign up for a Woman Within credit card
- Use the promo code JULYFREESHIP to get free shipping on $75+ orders
These brands ensure that no matter your shape or size, you will never have to sacrifice style to find clothes that fit well. Now, you can dress as great as you feel with these options (and at great prices, too!)