Tough jobs require tough tools and, in some cases, even tougher clothes and workwear. Construction is one such job that requires only the absolute best work gear, so you can complete your job as safely and efficiently as possible.
Not just any brand will do. Below are popular brands that offer ideal construction workwear and clothing (and available discounts so you can save big).
Caterpillar (CAT Apparel)
CAT Apparel is renowned for womenâ€™s and menâ€™s workwear, and itâ€™s easy to see why: CAT clothes are made of good material and are incredibly durable.
So, just what pieces should you be on the lookout for?
Men who come into contact with water while working are taken care of by H20 Defender Trousers ($74.99), made of water-resistance fabric. Moreover, they are versatile since the material can stretch and has snap-off removable pockets. For women, the Women H20 Defender Trousers ($69.99) serve a similar purpose.
Fire Hazard Protection
If your job involves dealing with flames and sparks, you can check out the following:
- Flame Resistant Cargo Pants ($96.99),
- Flame Resistant Full-Zip Sweatshirts ($212.99),
- Flame Resistant Hooded Sweatshirts ($162.99),
- Flame Resistant Plaid Work Shirts ($89.99),
- Flame Resistant Long Johns ($72.99),
- Flame Resistant Stretch Work Shirts ($106.99),
- And More!
The material used to make any of these items is paired with flame-resistant insulation, granting you necessary protection from fire hazards.
High Visibility Clothing
When working in a site where visibility is crucial, such as road construction, you should go for clothing that will amplify you. CAT has numerous pants and shirts that suit this purpose. Offerings include:
- Hi-Vis Trademark Trousers ($74.99),
- Hi-Vis Full Zip Lined Sweatshirts ($79.99),
- Hi-Vis Waterproof Pants ($64.99), and
- Hi-Vis Full-Zip Colorblock Sweatshirts ($59.99).
Professional & Flexible Attire
When going for a weekend meeting at the job site, their Dynamic Pants ($54.99) are a stylish option. Made of a lightweight material, it is suitable for any contemporary wardrobe. If you need a flexible workwear outfit, the Operator Flex Trouser-Bronze ($49.99; on sale for $34.98) is a good choice as it allows natural movement.
CAT Workwear Discounts
Current offers include:
- Free 2-day shipping on $99+ orders
- A 15% off coupon when you sign up for their email list
- Slashed prices on select items (in their SALE tab on the official website)
Carhartt has construction workwear that suits many different needs and budgets.
Fire Hazard Protection
Clothing with flame-resistant capacity includes:
- Flame-Resistant Utility Denim Double Front Jeans ($35.99-$38.99, down from $71.99-$77.99),
- Flame Resistant Denim Dungarees ($79.99-$89.99), and
- Flame Resistant Carhartt Force Cotton Hybrid Shirts ($79.99-89.99).
These options help keep you covered when working with flames and sparks.
Comfort and Flexibility
If your construction job requires you to be on your knees frequently, the Rugged Flex Rigby Double-Front Pants ($49.99-$54.99) are a good fit for you (and your wallet). For everyday comfort, Rugged Work Khaki Pants ($39.99) and Slim-Fit Crawford Pants ($26.99, down from $44.99) are good options. The Original Fit Crawford Pants ($44.99) are an ideal choice for ladies in construction jobs.
Unpredictable Weather & Professional Wear
Carhartt Force Ridgefield Solid Short Sleeve Shirts ($49.99-54.99) are suitable for unpredictable weather workdays. Contractors can put on Contractorâ€™s Work Pocket Polos ($29.99-$34.99) while going to the construction site.
Besides the slashed prices listed above, you can also save money the following ways:
- Carhartt Summer Clearance Sale, up to an extra 25% off select items
- Carharttâ€™s regular clearance section, featuring select items 40%-50% off
- Free US ground shipping and free returns
Wolverine is a brand famous in the production of quality boots; they also produce durable construction workwear.
Fire Hazard Protection
If in search of a flame-resistant shirt, the Menâ€™s FR Twill Long Sleeve Shirts ($69.99, down from $95.00) and Menâ€™s FR Long Sleeve Shirts ($75.00) would be good choices.
Durable Menâ€™s Pants
Good choices for durable menâ€™s pants include:
- Menâ€™s Bronson Pants ($75.00),
- Menâ€™s Hammer Loop Pants ($40.00), or
- Menâ€™s Steelhead Stretch Pants ($40.00).
Womenâ€™s 1-90 Shirt Jac ($80.00) is a great fit for ladies going to work on bad weather day. The Womenâ€™s Aria Cap Sleeve Shirts ($29.99, down from $32.00) are likewise perfect for warmer days.
If looking for a performance shirt, the Menâ€™s Springport Short Sleeve Shirt ($38.00) or Menâ€™s Pentwater Vented Back Short Sleeve Shirt ($36.00) are excellent options.
Besides the slashed prices listed above, you can also save big the following ways:
- Sign up for the email list for exclusive deals
- Sign up for emails and get $10 off your first order over $50 (excludes sales)
- Get free express shipping on $120+ orders
- Check out the official siteâ€™s SALE section for current deals
You can purchase any construction workwear from any brand, depending on your budget and needs. Just remember to prioritize your safety; choose a high-quality brand like the ones listed above.