Check out this review from Marspeed.
Travel Facts - Kenya
- Kenya is the 48th largest country in the world. Tourism is its second-biggest source of income, next to agriculture. While it may seem a world away, it shouldn't be hard to travel there from the US with direct flights to Nairobi and Mombasa.
- It is best to vacation in Kenya during the dry season (June-October), especially for a great safari experience and wildlife viewing. US travelers will have time to secure visas to enter Kenya, and single-entries may be applied for online.
- Sporty travelers may want to climb Mount Kenya, which features a wonderful aerial view of the nation's vast rugged terrain. Pathways to the summit are not clogged with tourists, but it will take five days to climb. Needless to say, one must have the necessary equipment for the trek.
- The best beach experience in East Africa is to be found in Diani, which boasts a long shoreline of 17 km. It's a great place for water sports like kitesurfing and jet skiing.
- More than a hundred years ago, it seemed an insane idea to build a railroad across the African brush but you can now ride the Nairobi-Mombasa train and watch the beautiful countryside slip by from the comfort of your carriage. The route takes over four hours to complete.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the site owner or any brands and companies mentioned here. Any content provided by our bloggers or authors are of their opinion, and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything. This article is purely for reference purposes and does not constitute professional advice and may not be reflective of the best choice for your unique situation. This site strives to provide as much accurate information as possible; however, sometimes products, prices, and other details are subject to change. Therefore, this site does not verify for the accuracy of the information presented in this article. This site does not assume any liability for any sort of damages arising from your use of this site and any third party content and services.