Operating any marketing campaign will involve managing a great deal of data. Advancing in technology have fortunately made it easier to manage all this information through automation marketing.
Automation helps campaign managers in many ways, mainly by enabling them to better operate different processes like emails, landing pages, or questionnaires that can all be sent to leads without slowing the campaign manager down. They will instead reach peak performance, as software manages the workload and keeps schedules open for work-related tasks. There are several agencies to consider for marketing automation; below are but a few commonly available ones on the market.
This agency uses LaunchPoint and has an automation checklist to get campaigns moving in the right direction. This list covers productivity and allows marketers to measure how much their marketing actually aligns with sales. This agency is not just a group of highly talented marketers; it also produces some of the world’s most competitive software.
Some checklist items to consider include nurturing, personalization, advertising integration, landing pages, calendars, lead cycle management, and sales insight. The agency provides inbound marketing that includes automation for:
- Blogging: Set conversion goals for leads landing on blogs and track performance.
- Analytics: Use this tool to get ultimate insights into the actual behavior of leads receive suggestions on making appropriate adjustments.
- Lead management: This lets marketers oversee all contacts in order to create campaigns that target specific people and to better define their consumers and see people waiting to enter their sales funnel.
This agency provides workflow tools that keep everything on track. The idea behind the agency’s software is scalability, or, essentially, that what marketers don’t have to monitor and adjust is what won’t occupy their time, freeing them to complete other tasks. This system works off triggers, actions, or set conditions.
Meeting each requirement results in the software automatically sending emails or organizing leads into sales funnels. This is in preparation for a sequence of content to be sent to them. Users can measure which leads are more active, and they’ll receive notifications on who to follow up with.
Get Response is rated as a top marketing automation platform for 2018. This agency works on business scalability and provides users a list of tools to choose from. These tools consist of:
- Conditions: This addition creates automation events based on the behavior of leads. It rates activities like clicks, cart abandonment, and the list of people who’ve purchased after entering a user’s funnel.
- Actions: This setting looks at the specific actions that users select and bases each one on a score. It then follows the lead with special tags that users assign, which can segment based on email preferences.
Pardot is primarily focused on helping marketers generate more leads through established tools that can be operated simultaneously. The Exact Target/Pardot software works to increase consumer engagement by offering users’ leads personalization in the experience they get. This is possible through the software’s analytical capacity.
The platform is highly compatible with B2B marketing and through lead nurturing. This nurturing operates on a set trigger, which sends the right message. These triggers include custom parameters, time and the quality of interaction a lead has. Users can also test and adjust their campaigns accordingly.
Oracle is the creator of Eloqua, which is a seamless platform that focuses on the buyer’s journey. It consists of lead generation, content distribution, and analytics for ongoing nurturing. These listed items are part of the agency’s package:
- Targeting and segmentation: These enable marketers to single out leads that they’ve collected while also deciding which leads are most important.
- Campaign management: Every marketing campaign needs constant oversight, which is possible through this management feature.
- Lead management: Lead management focuses specifically on traffic, how marketers can best optimize it, and how to can filter useless noise.
- Marketing measurement: Marketers need to know about the impact they are or aren’t making, and this measuring tool is among the best on the market.
- Sales and marketing alignment: It takes a specific focus to get a specific outcome that marketers can achieve through alignment.
Constant Contact continues to lead in email as an optimal means of marketing and connecting with the world. This software provides special templates and gives marketers the ability to integrate their logo with brand colors across all platforms. Its drag and drop feature makes the work simple.
There’s a segmenting feature that allows users to separate leads into different groups, so that they can send mass messages with different objectives but without getting mixed up and without having to send every message one by one.